Why Sponsor The Georgia Latino Film Festival?
As a non-profit film and arts alliance, you could say the Georgia Latino Film Alliance and Film Festival has always relied on the kindness of friends. It simply wouldn’t exist without help. From direct financial support to providing goods and services, there are many ways to make a tax-deductible contribution.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP allow a company to be linked to the identity of individual festival venues and events. Or, for greater visibility and title credit, companies may choose to be a Lead or Presenting Sponsor. Certain contribution levels allow for distribution of goods and literature to hundreds of festival attendees.
FOUNDATIONS also supply invaluable assistance. Whether donating to one of our funds or by sponsoring one of our special programs, such as the ‘Latino Thought Makers Series’ Master Classes for high school students, there are many options to match a foundation’s objectives.
The Philanthropy of our community sponsoring films, tributes, and special programs are vital to the festival’s success as well.
The GENERAL SUPPORT FUND employs its contributions toward the substantial costs of creating the festival each year. All amounts are welcome, yet the following gifts receive Sponsor Passes: Individual Film Sponsorship ($15,000), and Angel ($30,000).
With donations to The ENDOWMENT FUND in any amount, we hope to build a solid financial base that ensures the future of the festival. BEQUESTS and planned giving also help to ensure our continued excellence.
Sponsorship of the Georgia Latino International Film Festival
Places your company in front of the eyes of the innovators and progressive thinkers. Through on-screen advertisements, program visibility and on-brand promotions, the Georgia Latino Film Festival creates dynamic plans of action and ideal placement for businesses and products. Here are some benefits
- Strengthen your corporate brand
- Access your customer groups
- Introduce the Festival’s audience to your goods and services
- Extend your marketing and advertising beyond the Festival
- Provide exposure locally and nationally.
- Associate your company with a leading cultural event
Georgia Latino Film Festival offers various sponsorship packages ranging from Individual to Small Business and Corporate. GaLFF devises and implements a multi-layered marketing plan including:
- Electronic (web-based, e-mails)
- Print (newspapers, international, national, local and trade magazines)
- Outdoor (banners, billboards)
- Specialty print (postcards, posters, brochures, flyers, catalogs, guides)
- GaLFF generates national media coverage
- GaLFF can be your platform for effective marketing and branding
A Georgia Latino Film Festival sponsorship may consist of cash sponsorship, media promotion, or products and services. We welcome all in-kind sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Development at 770-765-3479 or email@example.com.